- Home & Store
- Essential Oils (Individual oils)
- Ravintsara ct. Cineole Essential Oil
Ravintsara ct. Cineole Essential Oil
5.1 10.25 $5.10 - $10.25
Steam Distilled from the Cinnamomum camphora tree which grows in Madagascar, this EO has a powerful aroma which may make you think of Eucalyptus, but with a hint of camphor. If you're looking to clear your sinuses, this is the oil you want. It is also referred to as Ho Leaf EO.)
From balancing your immune and respiratory systems to lifting your spirits and encouraging alertness, this oil would be great in inhalers, as a spray for the shower wall, in a wound cleansing soap, or in a diffuser for short periods of time (intermittent diffusing).
Due to the high level of 1,8-Cineole, there are some precautions you should take with this oil:
- Do not use on or near the faces of children under the age of 10.
- Store in a cool, dark, airtight container. Do not use if the oil has oxidized.
- Use with caution around people with asthma.